Tuesday, September 11, 2012

it's just a stupid post




i know nothing bout this stupid feeling . i get bored with myself . i dont know who i should trust , some one who willingly to be with me when i sad , understanding , and can make me laugh without remembering all the sadness . i almost get bored with this life , with so called friend , unlovable day with family , boyfriend , friend and so on . i also get bored with someone who pretend they know me better and create a thing that can make me lookkkk ..... like im ______ . no one that know me better . either you nor them . sometime i just want to be cuddle , but have you ever be in there ? when im sad , i want someone who will hug me and said ; its oke sayangg , i wont let all your past memories harm you . i wont let anyone hurt you . THATS ALL .

No comments:

Post a Comment