Sunday, May 8, 2011

life is suck . kannn ?


okay let say if today was my last day . ohh i mean tday was the last day i meet him . last day i care bout him , last day i kiss him , last day i said i love him , n last day u'll find me wrote n talking like a bullshit in ths blog*haha :D yg tuh tk trmasukk .
okay smbung yg tdii . well well well , bck to the main topic . lets be clear ; let say tht tday was the last day tht he'll found me ALIVE . will he show how much his love towards me ? will he tell me tht he loves me #too much to describe . will he ask me ; don't go . will he comfort me n tell me tht he's mine n won't leave me fr his entire life . most of all , will he tell me tht i'll be THE LAST girl which he's evr had n which he called baby ? :'(
i'd be happy if he told me all those thing n if he did , i swear tht i'll be the happiest girl among others . ohh god , y can't he undrstnd tht how much imprtnt he is fr me ? well , i dunno y am i crying while writing ths post but all i know , i need him .
if im death , did he still rmembr bout me , bout us ? or he'll just forget bout me sooner or later ? well , it depends on him but for me , i still count on him to change n be the best soulmate tht i evr had *cehcehhcehhh


kaydahbye .

2 comments: