Friday, November 4, 2011

this one was absofuckinglutely for youu BABY ♥
i miss you . i love you . don't u see , i've try my best for you . mai cuma nk fie sayangg mai sorng Tu je . sorry tk bolehh jdi mcm yg fie nk . tk tnggi mcm yg fie suka :'( sadness flows on my heart ; i've cried a river and drowned myself off .
i love you evn u'll nvr love me . u nvr loved me and nvr will But evn so . . i love you still :'( will i evr get over u , or is my heart going too carry on breaking ?
i wish i had the guts to walk away and frget bout wht we had but i can't cause i knw u won't come aftr me and i guess tht hurts the most .
sorry sorry sorry . mai tk pfct . sorry tkbolehh buat fie sygg mai . sorry sbb mai tk pfct , fie tawar hti and meluat-luat dgn maii :'( mai jst nk ade dalam hatii fie . tpi hti fie bkn untkk maii . mmg ssah nk buat org sayangg kte kann . pd fie mai tk pnah penting kann Ade tk ade sme je but pde mai fie pentingg sgtt :'(

kdahbye

No comments:

Post a Comment