Sunday, October 9, 2011

me me me and me cause it's all about me

1. i love ice-cream
2. im weird
3. i love my boyfriend
4. i love my best buddy
5. i need my family
6. love to be pampered
7. i love penguin & hello kitty
8. my favourite sport is talking on the phone :D *heyy , its a sport ryte ? :p
9. my favourite drink is fresh orange
10. i like thunderstorms now :) *yeahh , not afraid of it anymore :)
11. i want to be a vet .
12. i am a pet lover *auww so sweet
13. i like to straighten my hair
14. i like food
15. i get cold easily
16. i like facebook
17. blogspot is awesome
18. my favourite colour is purple
19. i love gummy bears and chocolate .
20. coke is the best but it burns my esophagus
21. gym class heroes : stereo hearts, is one of my favourite song
22. i love j.cool *and it taste yummy ;p
23. my favourite cereal is honey star coz their cool :P

No comments:

Post a Comment