Friday, September 9, 2011

expression :)


http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2008/256/2/e/looking_down_by_DyingBeautyStock.jpg

NO WOMEN DESERVES TO BE USED AND THROWN ASIDE TO BE PICKED UP WHEN CONVENIENT kann ? but it's okay ; I've never regretted anything in my life because i've learn from it . well , grown women , should act like grown women . they should nver gve up . There it is again ; the pain . I try to refrain n try to believe the lies certain times . i keep wonder does he miss her ? does he miss me ? does he remember even our faintest memories true enough I go back to these questions n i act tough and hide my expressions -,-' im strong (Y) btw , im stll alive evn it's killing me HAHA #suckk yaww .



bside , No one really knows whats gonna happen next . So , here I am . Waiting for something to happen , pop out , fall out of the sky , a message , a sign , something . . Just waiting and expecting . Expecting the unexpected :)



#ayt aq mcm BOOOO*** prasaan lbehh GELIGELI la sehhh . HAHA tpi tk ap , aq ske prasaan . kw mnyampahh bce ? tu haa belahh ats pling kanan , hujung skali ; ade tanda pangkahh lbehh kurng mcmnii -> 'X' kannn ? tekan lahh HAHA :D spe suke , gimme5 . kte sme sme suke ♥ iloveyouuu :) EHEEE

KDAHBYE
maiimiaa ,
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment