Monday, August 22, 2011

BOREDOM --'

lets talk talk talk n talk . okay kinda lil bit bored lately . since single nii , hp trase mcm layak cmpakk dkt lombongg je :D urmmm . wht do i think about . . .

MYSELF
well ;
I am short :(
I am ugly #the most ugliest prsn .
I think I'm ugly .
I wish my hair was in a different color #I did but not anymore
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

FAMILY , HOME AND LIFE
My biological parents are together .
I hve 3 siblingss :)
I want to have kids someday #maybe :p
I love my family
Life is suck --'
Sometime i feel lonely n disaster -.-'

SCHOOL
I've been in school bfore .
I've fallen asleep at school .
I almost always do my homework #cewahhh
i miss my school :(

EMBARRASSMENT
I've slipped out an "lol" in a spoken conversation#sometime
Disney movies stll make me cry :'(
Im ugly :'(

HEALTH
I've had chicken pox #for 2 times yawww
Easily get fainted .

TRAVELING
I've been on a plane .
It was great n splendid !
im lovin' it :)

EXPERIENCES
I've gotten lost in my city #wht the . . .
I've gone out in public in my pajamas #mls nk mandii sllu . haha bpak sakai kann ?
I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator #well , jakun laa katekn :p dkt rumah tade lift .
I've been in PLKN :))
I've played spin the bottle #wif my cousins
I've eaten sushi .
someone hurt me so bad :'(

RELATIONSHIP
I'm single .
I miss someone right now .
I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back .
I've kept something from a past relationship .

HONESTY
I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't .
I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't .
I have lied to my parents about where I am .
I am keeping a secret from the world #CHOIYYY bkn penting mne punn

STUPIDNESS
I've slept an entire day when I didn't need it .
I've hurt myself on purpose .
I've woken up crying .

DEATH
I hate funerals .
I've seen someone dying .
Wish to be death by now
I've planned my own suicide .
I've written a eulogy for myself .

MATERIALISM
I own an iPod or MP3 player .
I own something from The Gap .
I just love my barbie collection .

RANDOM
I hate changes .
I watch the news .
I don't kill bugs .
I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme .
I sing in the shower #reallyreally good at it :D
I twirl my hair .
I love Spam .
My favorite color is either purple or blue.
I like justin bieber , logan lerman n taylor lautner #they were totally HOT !
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS .
I laugh at my own jokes XD
I eat fast food weekly#my fav yaww
I believe in ghosts .
I love dark chocolate .
I bite my nails .
I play video games .
I have no idea what i wnt to do fr the rest of my life .

:okay okay ckup ckup dh bebel . tkthu lgi ap nk bebel -,-
kdahbye :)


maiimiaa,
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment